Monday, July 5, 2010

A good supporter should just believe on the supported team and pray for the best, right?

Many said that Germany will be the winner of World Cup 2010.
Even the famous Dedy Corbuzier has predicted it.
To be honest.. I also think that Germany has a very big chance to be the winner, considering their previous matches against England and Argentina. As you may already know.. England and Argentina are notable soccer teams, but they could be defeated by Germany. I mean, it's okay if Germany beat them with 'only' 1-2 goals in difference, but 4-1 and 4-0 are just hurtful for both England and Argentina.

Meanwhile, in few more days, Germany will encounter Spain for semifinal.
Fyi. Spain is my favorite team, most of all. (moreover, Alonso is there)

And the point is.. I'm anxious. Seriously.


If Germany playing well.. I hope Spain would play better.

Buena suerte, España

No comments: