Monday, August 27, 2012

Wish List

These are the things I'd like to get as a present, or *cough* birthday present? My birthday will be on next week, just so you know.. :P

Aight, here comes the list!

1. Game console; or PlayStation 2 to be exact.






Why not PS3? PSP? PS Vita? Or installed emulator? Well, I have a lot of reasons and beside, I love simplicity and conventional gaming :P

2. Mawaru Penguindrum's plush (and/or other Mawaru Penguindrum's merchandise)





I am a big fan of this anime! Thus, I'd reaaaally appreciate it if you could get me Mawaru Penguindrum's merchandise (e.g shirt, phone strap), whether it's official or not. Especially the cute penguin plush! I love plushies. And if I had to choose between the three, I'd choose the left (Penguin #1, Kanba's penguin), the one with eyebrows and band-aid, it's my favorite.

3. Shoes




Is the shoe in the picture above called moccasin? I want that kind of shoes. Looks kinda boyish but still cute right? And oh I want the expensive-yet-stylish Doc Marten's boots :P

4. Backpack
Did I mention that I love simplicity? Yes it is. And rather than carrying around a *branded* handbag like most of girls my age do, I prefer having backpack as my primary bag. Especially those with good and cute design (e.g this shark backpack) or with simple design like in picture above.

5. Red Velvet Whole Cake


This cake has become a trend lately and it is indeed delicious! I want the whole cake and make sure it's topped and layered with cream cheese! Yum yum~ :P



I think that's all for now. If I feel like updating the list, I'll let you know :P

No comments: