Sunday, September 5, 2010

Special post! <:-)

First, lemme introduce you, this is Luna.



She's been my best friend for almost like 8 years or so. I don't know exactly. I befriended her since we were in the same elementary school. In junior high school, we were already best friend. Oh and also sometimes, we are partner in crime. B-)

And what I'm going to post is.. That she had her 17th birthday by 3rd of September. Yeah, 2 days ago, I kno it's kinda late to post this.

That night at her house was a blast. Me with few others old fellas were having so much fun.
We ate some delicious dishes that Luna's family had been prepared, we shared the juiciest gossips ever, we laughed, we had some nostalgic moments, and we took some photos. Thanks for invited us!

The only bad things are the traffuck jam that trapped me while I'm on my way and a little thing that happened earlier (before I and everybody else arrived)
, but then things were going so much better.

Luna, I wish you a lifetime happiness, blessings-- whatever. And I wish there's no more quarrel or fight between you and your guy or between you and your mom that might make you sad and cry. Just smile, be wiser and be more mature. Kay? :-)

Again, I'd like to say, happy birthday to you! May God give you better years ahead!

that's me, my face doesn't look good in that photo so I put a smiley face on it :p

No comments: