Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Personality Q & A


this one goes from Sitsull.

What is your current obsession?

Simply to achieve a better life, to solve a problem I've been made by myself *sigh*

What is your weirdest obsession?
I wish I could be invisible whenever it necessary.. lol

What are you wearing today?
Hmm my Wednesday's school uniform, a baby blue-white baseball tee and a fuchsia short.

What’s for dinner today?
I think I'm not going to have a dinner.. I've ate a plate of bread and noodle this evening :p

Why is today special?
Hey.. Did I say that today is special? But if I have to say so, well it's because one problem between two of my special friends has finished :D Now, one more to go.

What would you like to learn to do?
Loads! Writing and drawing more goodly, upgrade my brain, and so on, and so on..

What’s the last thing you bought?
Let me think.. Uhm probably some snacks I've brought in my school canteen this morning.

What are you listening to right now?
Kutsuzure by Ryoji Matsuda. Do you know this song? I hope you do.

What is your favorite weather?
Cloudy or rainy day, as long as I'm indoor. I don't like rain for its wetness but I do like rain for its ambience.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
To pass the 10th grade and to get rid of my seriously-acute-procrastinating problem. Wish me luck guys

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Honestly I don't really know her so all I could say is that she is a seemingly-kind girl ;)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In a quiet, homey place where I feels safe everytime with everything and everyone I need.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A fine laptop.. or a whistle. It's okay if you don't understand what I'm talking about

What would you like to get rid of?
As I mentioned before, my seriously-acute-procrastinating problem and an unsolved problem of mine that I should finished tomorrow with a good end.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
What? For the next hour? Noooo! I'm still have a thing to do here, haha. But if you give me another days, then I'd choose Japan, or just Batam to visit my dearly brother :)

Which language do you want to learn?
Mostly Japanese.. But French and Germany is also okay.

What do you look for in a friend?
As long as they kind and friendly enough for me, then it's okay. Oh and the most important thing is they should also really wants to befriends with me <3>

Who do you want to meet in person?

My brother (not my 'half brother', okay -_-). God I really really miss him

What’s your favorite type of music?
Depends on my mood, I could be so mellow at a time but I also could be so upbeaty. So whatever fits with my mood and appetite (I hates melayu-total and so), I would love them.

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Tees and skinny jeans

What is your dream job?
Work in mass media or whatever that relates to art and writing.

Any favorite models?
Alexa Chung!

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
Anything I need by now, uhmm maybe a new nice cellphone? Ahaha.

Favorite designer?
I'm not too brand-minded.. So whoever the designer is, I don't really mind.

Fashion pet peeve?
What is 'peeve' anyway? - -"

Do you admire anyone’s style?
Yeah, some

Describe your personal style
Simple. Maybe too simple (?). And usually two-colored. zz

Tag?
1. Ira
2. Dea
3. Enna
4. Ipeh
5. You & anyone who wants to copy-edit then put this on their blog

No comments: