Sunday, April 26, 2009

Being a Night-Person?

Double-u O double-u wow, tomorrow I'm gonna back to a living hell called school, after about 10 days holiday. Aaaaand the worst part is, I haven't finished any single fckin assignments from my teachers. Oh or I could say, I haven't doing any yet. *standing applause*
So how about today? Am I going to finished it all in just one night? Hell no. 'Lazy' plague that infecting me won't let me do that. lol
Anyway.. Another thing that I'm worrying for tomorrow is my sleep cycle. Do you know what time I slept for the last three days? I slept at 3 AM. Great, I think I'm an Insomniac now. I never had a such sleep trouble before I enter the High School. Does anyone suffer the same problem? Does anyone can explain why? But my hypothesis; it's because of school thingies. Tons of homework (am I too dramatic? Nope, it's reality) were burdened my mind (whereas in fact I always finish it all at school). Oh and it also because of the net. I'm kinda net-addict now but somehow I can easily get bored with it too. I'm getting too immersed with the cyber world, so I don't realize how late is it. Then when I finally get totally bored and yawned, the clock showed it already passed 12 PM. And I have to wake up at least at 6.30 AM (in schooldays). It happens almost everyday.
Once my dad caught me still awake and he warning and bluffing me that he will stopped the net so I immediately go to sleep. But still, until this second he doesn't did what he said (thanks God!)
My boy friends (boy-friend, not boyfriend) told me to stop because it's not good for my health and my fitness, but come on -- it's so hard for me to sleep early.
Well.. Got any cure for this one? I really need it.

No comments: