Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hm


I'm just missing them.
I miss my girls.
Denia is physically changed a lot, she's thin now, even thinner than me. No, she's not having a problem like Anorexia or Bulimia, she just successfully done her diet in 3 months by exercising and reducing her lunchtime. Well, I have to say that I'm really proud yet envy with her.
Luna, what I could say about her? She's cut her hair and ohmygoat it's so short. It's just unlike her. But never mind, she still looks cute as always. And oh yeah, she is currently in a relationship with a seemingly-faithful-and-good guy. She looks happy with him and it's enough for me to understand.
Putri-- She's not changing at all. The one which changed from her maybe only the way she dressed (a bit more update). And her cellphone. And her love life. She said that two boys were after her, hihi. All I could say is welcome to senior high school life, sweetie.
Zara, as usual, dressed like an auntie, hahaha peace but it's true. She looks much older than her age. And I don't like it. I hope she would change her style.. But it's up to her, anyway. And yeah she's just rejected a ninth grader. Wow, now I should really call her Ma'am or Auntie Zara.

No matter how far we are, nothing can stop us from having fun
xoxo

3 comments:

Cessi said...

hehehe i'm glad that you like it ;)
eh lun blog lo gue link yaaa

L U N A said...

okeh, namun blog saya sangat jelek ces hehee..

Cessi said...

it's absolutely okay now, rite? hihi