Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Celeb Crushes :D

Di Pick Your Five-nya LivingSocial fb, ada kategori Celebrity dan salah satunya ada "My Celeb Crushes". Gue iseng-iseng coba. Then I choose these following stunning men as my celeb crushes:
1. Ryan Ross (Panic At The Disco's lead guitarist)
Simply he was my favorite guitarist guy since I was a seventh grader, haha.. Just check how cute he is! :D
Love his hazel eyes :3 Anyway he's kinda baby-faced, eh?

With his stage make-up hihi. That's so PATD. And I also love the lyrics he made

Okay, and the next one is
2. Skandar Amin Casper Keynes
He is totally cute, especially in his old haircut :]

As I mentioned in my older post, I loves him since he play as Edmund Pevensie in Narnia: Prince Caspian

Who could resist Skandie in his war suit? ;p

Then the third is an actor -- again
3. Chace Crawford
Well, he is soooo charming and i'm aware of that since I saw him in my magz & TV screen

Many people compares him with Zac Efron. What the F!? Sure he's thousand way hotter than Zac -__-

Meet Nate Archibald, one of GG's hottie! ;)

Neeeext!
4. Mark Hoppus (Blink 182 & +44's vocalist and bassist)I wonder if I have a daddy like him.. lol

At first I'm intended to put Travis Barker here. But don't know why I choosed him instead ;p

He's 37 years old but still looks gorgeous, don't you think? :)

And the last one iiiiiis...
5. Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys' vocalist and lead guitarist)
Aw-my-gash, I think he is my most favorite guy (at the moment)

One phrase I think perfectly fits him when I was Googling his pics: bloody-gorgeous! XD

Suddenly fell in love with this Yorkshire guy. Mr. Turner, yer the winner! <3>

No comments: