Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Song-Shuffling (lagi)

RULES:
1) Put your music player on shuffle mode
2) Go to the next song for each question
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question
4) NO CHEATING!

1. How am I feeling today?
Dramatic - Yuki

2. How is today going to be?
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

3. How is my life going?
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

4. What should I do with my life?
You're Not Alone - Saosin

5. What should I do with my love life?
Pandangan Pertama - RAN

6. What does everyone else think my current life?
Waiting - The Adams

7. What do I think my current theme song is?
Cobalah Kau Mengerti - J-Rocks

8. Where will I live?
The Bird and The Worm - The Used

9. How can I make myself happy?
Hanya Untukmu - RAN

10. What is the best thing about me?
Home - Michael Buble

11. How does the world see me?
Berdiri Terinjak - Pee Wee Gaskins

12. What do my friends really think of me?
Thunder - Boys Like Girls

13. What will my dying words be?
Kiss Me - New Found Glory

14. What song will they play at my funeral?
I Constantly Thank God For Esteban - Panic At The Disco

15. What is my best friend’s theme song?
If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5

16. What song describe my parents?
The Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance

17. What is some good advice?
Overnight - Aya

18. What is high school?
Jenny - The Click Five

19. What type of men do I like?
Senandung Maaf - White Shoes & The Couple Company

20. Where will I get married?
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You - Muse

21. Will I ever have a good children?
Born - Miwako Okuda

22. What is my deepest secret?
Arti Hadirmu - Soulvibe


* kok banyak banget yang nggak nyambung ya? haha

No comments: